Okayama Int'l Circuit Part 1 - Going to Okayama International Circuit

21:44 Unknown 0 Comments

I was afraid that I could not wake up early the next morning, I decided not to sleep at all and looking forward for my first time in racing track. Though we are suppose to set off in 5.15 am, but my friend could not wake up in time (he was the racer though). In the end, we took off at 5.45 am.



Though after setting off for more than 30 minutes, there is still no signs that the sun is rising any sooner (because of the latitude difference)



Ah, after almost one hour of driving, we are almost reaching. I was taking down the magnificent views of the surrounding mountains. It is currently autumn season and you can see red leaves blossom all over the mountains. Moreover, this views can be hard seen in Singapore because of its tropical climates, where there are no season differences.



At last, we have arrived Okayama International Circuit, but it seems that we are late.. Most of them are already preparing and tuning their "babes".

You Might Also Like

0 comments: