Okayama Int'l Circuit Part 6 - Drifting tests on BMW 1 Series

03:34 Unknown 0 Comments

Though we are not doing really fabulous drifts like those you guys might have seen from the animation Initial D, but I think it is quite an impressive for an BMW Series 1 5-door.

Before starting out with the test, we disabled the Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), ensuring that it does not try to stabilize the vehicle while we try out with the drifting.

Ok, the first to go - the car's owner.



Next, his friend is up to the act.



Oh, that me doing it. I supposed that I have not been driving for a while since I came to Japan. I was not really able to make it drift but more like doing big circling. After all, it is just an test, isn't it ?



I am getting a bit tired after doing the video-ing and driving. Better get some rest before the final race starts. Yawns~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments: