Okayama Int'l Circuit Part 5 - Exploring the circuit

03:18 Unknown 0 Comments

I was inside my friend's BMW 1 series and we are circling around outside of the circuit and looking out the racing from other corners. Though it is quite interesting to see, but the weather is too cold for us to stand still for that long... better return to the car... Oh my god, I need to relieve myself..





Oh, by the way, some photos of the course.



Ahhh, at last.. ??? Oh, it is the Class B that are racing in the circuit right now. Better take a video of it as well. If you did noticed, the speed are much more slower and it sounds 'slow' as well. Isn't it ? Oops, my friend is calling me, gotten go to another spot now.. He has discovered a huge piece of flat land somewhere around the course and decided use his BMW 1 Series to do drifting tests.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: