2008 X'mas Celebration

13:12 Unknown 0 Comments

At last I am able to put this blog into use. I think it has been quite inactive since there isn't really much activities ongoing in Singapore while I was away in Japan.

Just reached Singapore today and had a X'mas celebration with my family and friends, though not much of them turn up for the celebration.





I could not stand the heat in Singapore, the 1st thing I did? Took off my shirt... Understanding that it might be a bit barbaric though.









When was the last time we had an BBQ ? I think perhaps it was when I left for Japan in 2007.. That means almost 2 years ago.. Seriously missed BBQ food ya...

That goes the same for mahjong sessions as well. By the way, it is already 5 am in the morning.. I think I will end this blogger soon... Gonna take an shower and rest early... Need an hair cut tml...





You Might Also Like

0 comments: