Okayama Int'l Circuit Part 4 - Start your engine !! Vroom Vroom

01:57 Unknown 0 Comments

Soon the event is going to start soon, so everyone is making their final preparation on their cars. I was strolling along the course while I saw this driver doing some tires warm-up. It was a very cold day, almost close to 0 degree in the morning and without proper warm-up, there might be chances of tires slipping during the race.



As the time closes in, the cars are gathering at the pit stop. As it is not an official racing for the first few rounds, so all cars are starting through the pit stop.

Look! There is my friend, sitting inside of BMW M3. Though he is a newcomer in car racing, he is doing well.



The racers are closing in finishing the first lap, let's see if my friend is coming by anywhere soon. Hmmm, where is he ? By the way, you heard the siren ? It signals that a car has just came into the pit.



The practice went on and on... until 4 pm in the afternoon. As there are different capacity class of cars, there are alternating racing period between the Class A and Class B. Though this is my first time viewing true racing, but it still gets bored quite quickly, simply because I am not the real person sitting inside the car. Soon one of my another friends came by and we decided to explore the circuit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: