Never to visit Crystal Jade Restaurant at Plaza Singapura

09:26 Unknown 0 Comments

bad experience at crystal jade plaza singapura
I have bad impression on this chain restaurant few years back when I knew they are over-charging for small quantity of food and since I was did not even think about eating there for years. Just today, as I was out to celebrate with my friend's mom birthday, I think I would have banned the restaurant forever from today onwards....

As usual, the dishes are in small portions, but things got worsen. The appearance is worst than normal Kopitiam and almost all are over cook, which seems like a student in a Home Economics class trying to pass his/her exams... So what does Crystal Jade  really means ? Don't they QC check their chefs before employing them ? I was not satisfied when I left the restaurant and begins to continue my dinner food hunt... a good one..

We decided to shift to Somerset 313 as some of them are going for shopping while I was looking for a good place to chill, with coffee and beer. We landed in Brotizeit and instead of ordering drinks, we ordered their signature dish as well, the Pork Knuckle. I was suppose to try it at Vivocity the previous time but they ran out of stock, but I gotten my chance to try it today. It is absolutely delicious !!


Pork Knuckle from Brotizeit, Crispy Skin with Tender Meat.
We ended early today and as usual I am back to my cozy room to start on my blogging again... Had an average day today, with a bad start at work and bad dinner, but a nice food for "dessert" and companions. Let's hope things are better tomorrow ! 頑張ります!

Find more food reviews at my new food blog, Fooding Singapore !

You Might Also Like

0 comments: