Lazy me ..... ;(

06:44 Unknown 0 Comments

It has been quite a great deal of time last since I update this blog or maybe even to post anything on it. I have been pushing myself off the thought of penning down any thoughts or post and just even as I was starting off this post, I am interrupted twice !! (By the same person)..Duhz

Come to think about it, I have been wandering around aimlessly throughout the end of 2010 without much efforts put in, except having fun with my friends, lolx. I reckoned that though it is not a bad thing, but certainly in some ways it does affects my performance at work as well.

Just today, I managed to come home early after sending a parcel to my client, went for a massage and dig out a book which I have bought way back last year, which I have finished only one chapter of the book. I had to re-read from the start because I have already lost track and/or memory of what I read few months back.... This book is END Procrastination NOW !!! Some remedy which will help me certainly.

Hopefully after finishing this post, I will continue my habit of writing the blog (as a mean of my own diary) and get excited with my life ahead.. Cheers !

"Overcome the Fear of Failure in Order to Curb Procrastination"
I am getting puzzled sometimes how can I be that crazy at one point of time and also be that "calm" on the other hand ? lolx...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: