Who Banged into my BMW ?

14:30 Unknown 0 Comments

As usual, everyday after work I will park my car in the corner of the road. However, this "fine" morning while I was walking towards my car and I saw something different on my front bumper. Initially I thought it was just some dirt that I picked up on my way home yesterday but apparently.... not. Someone has just banged into my car ! Argh !

It is really hard to believe that someone had banged into my car parking right in front of my house ! The leftover "evidence" seems like paint from a lorry or pick-up.

The matter of fact, my anger was partial because it was a new car (less than a year), but the driver that caused the scratches did not find ways to amend his mistakes. Is it really hard to admit something you did wrongly ?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: