Top 10 Goals For Year 2011

01:10 Unknown 0 Comments

2010 is coming to an end and I believe everyone is looking forward to 2011 with new wishes and goals, including myself. I am going to list down all my goals and see how much of it I could complete at the end of the year 2011.

Goal #1 Quit Smoking. I have been saying that for almost a year and most of you will think it is impossible. (Or perhaps cutting down is considered good as well)

Goal #2 Try to Sleep Early. Does anyone has a good remedy to help sleep better ?

Goal #3 Gain Weight. One of the most troubled issue. Has been staying on the same weight for almost 10 years.

Goal #4 Get My 6-pack Back Into Shape ! I am becoming a I-Ta_Lians ... Miss days in gym.

Goal #5 Learning Golf. An essential sport which I need to pick up for my job and leisure. Have not attended even a lesson this year.

Goal #6 Pay Increase. Hoping and hoping.

Goal #7 Education Upgrade. Found a school, but not enrolled yet.

Goal #8 Build Up My Piggy Bank. Too much overspending this year. Must start saving !

Goal #9 Overseas Holidays. It has been a long time since I really go for a overseas holidays. Hopefully I will get one next year.

Goal #10 Maintain at least 1 Blog per week. Getting lazy nowadays, but hope to pick it up next year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: