Dinner with friends at Ebisboshi Shotengai

11:05 Unknown 0 Comments

It was the 1st time I visited here. Anyway I was so busy working these few days that I did not even know that there was this Japanese restaurant hiding inside of Iluma. As usual, I was late for my dinner appointment again and all my friends has finished their meals right after I came into the restaurant.

僕はこのラストランは初めてきた。最近は忙しくて、あまり時間がないので、新しいラストランがIlumaにできたこと全然分からなかった。いつもと同じ、今日も約束に遅刻してしまったんで、ラストランに入ったと、みんなも食事終わった所だ。。

My lobster ramen set. tasty looking ?

Closer view at the lobster ramen
I would admit that after staying in Osaka in 2 years, I am actually not really adapted to Japanese food in Singapore because the taste and freshness of the dish is quite incomparable. But well, face the fact that I am living in Singapore. The soup does tasted delicious but I found that it is a bit salty, perhaps salt is getting cheaper nowadays while the lobster are getting more expensive. I wasn't really sure it was lobster or just crayfish that I was putting inside my mouth. Both looked almost identical.

大阪に2年住んだだからさ、僕にとって、シンガポールの日本料理と日本の日本料理は全然比べられないと思うわ。味でも、材料の新鮮でも、日本ほうがいいと思う。
The lobster ? Or just another cray fish ?
 The salad don't really look fresh isn't it ? Indeed, it was horrible..
Salad. サラダ
 This was much a fusion kind of gyouza with a sauce that I did not really fancy at. Perhaps I was too full after eating the ramen, but definite it would not be the kind of gyouza I would be looking forward at.
Gyouza (Fried Dumpling,餃子)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: