5 reasons why this blog is called J82Productions

09:45 Unknown 0 Comments

1. J - That is the initial letter of my name, Jeffrey

2. The number "82" is part of my family number, it started out from my dad, which he slowly converted much of his "property" with the number "82" attached. It actually does have a meaning in these numbers. In Cantonese, it resemblance the pronunciation "fa ei", which laterally means "has became rich".

3. J82 - It was a fusion of me and my family number, but there is another meaning though. I shown this blog to some of my Korean friends and to their astonishment, they thought I knew Korean language. The reason behind was that the number "82" in Korean language is "pa ri". If you put the "J" in the front, it becomes "J-pa-ri", an odd and out of tune version of my real name Jeffrey. (Note that it is quite an difficult task for Korean to pronounce my name, and I have changed my name in Japan to "J-pa-ri" so that at least some one call me, I would recognize that person is me.)

4. P - this letter belongs to the initial of my surname. Would not like to disclose it, but most of my friends knew.

5. Productions - This word is used to accommodate the initial alphabet of my surname and to be more productive on me, friends and family. (Perhaps some other areas as well)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: