Osaka's Food Culture - Introduction

11:41 Unknown 0 Comments

Sorry guys, I was slacking around too long that I did not even bothered to update my blog !!! Just joking, busy recently and had little time to linger with my blog. So today I am going to talked about the food culture in Osaka. Simple to say, as listed below ...

Izakaya (居酒屋), Japanese-styled Chilling Places
Gyuu-don (牛丼), Rice topped with Beef
Yakiniku (焼き肉)
Takoyaki (たこ焼き)
Okonomiyaki & Yakisoba (お好み焼き&焼きそば)
Sushi (寿司)
Katsudon (かつ丼)
Fuku (河豚)
Motsunabe (もつ鍋)
Kani Doraku (蟹ド楽)
Curry Rice (カレーライス)
Shabu shabu (しゃぶしゃぶ)
Convenience Stores 'Dining'
Family restaurants

I know it would look stupid if I were to put all these information onto this post. You guys might wanna to bookmark this page so you can do easy reference...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: