Best Indian Movie I have Watched - Slumdog Millionaire

03:41 Unknown 0 Comments



When I was young, I remembered that Indian movies broadcasting in the TV and it is always about dancing, but yet I can spent hours finishing the movie. I could not recall when was the last time I did that stunt, but I managed to watch one Indian movie and it is unexpectedly interesting.

The movie is called Slumdog Millionaire directed by Danny Boyle and co-directed by Loveleen Tandan. The plot of the story is about an 18 years old orphan, named Jamal Malik (Casted Dev Patel) who was to about to experience the biggest day of his life and one question away from winning 20,000,000 rupees in India's "Who wants to be a Millionare ?" But he was arrested a night before the game show as the police suspected the uneducated orphan cheating in the game show.

As Jamal answers the questions, it actually did a flashback on the events which he have encountered in the path of his life. It talks about racism, child peddlers, children working force and forced to steal in order to continue with his life. I think that this might be reflecting on the the real life of orphans in India, and the problem which are faced in most of the poorer countries. The movie also includes a blend of brotherhood and persistent love.

I would give this movie a 6-star rating. Believe me, you would not regret watching it. More information, try reading Sound On Sight Blog's comments. (I gotten the above picture from there as well)

Won 4 Golden Globes. 31 wins and 37 nominations. Find out more at IMDb.

I watched it online and if you are interested, here is the link for Slumdog Millionaire.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: