Asahi Canned Coffee series

07:37 Unknown 2 Comments

Maybe to most of you, Asahi stands out as a branding for Japanese beer. But not only in that case, they are also actively with beverages in Japan as well. Another fact which you might not know about is they do have their Asahi Shimbun (Newspaper) as well.

I am not quite an alcoholic drinker and most of the time I would take their coffee instead. I would not say that they are providing the best canned coffee in the world, but perhaps they do have a series of nice coffee as well.

Below are just some photos which I have kept for myself on the canned coffee.

Morning Au Lait (Stated that only on sale in Tokyo)

Morning Shot

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh? I thought that Asahi sells beer only, no?

Hey there, I was surfing around for blogs of Singaporeans in foreign lands and stumbled upon yours.

I was thinking of setting up a link exchange for Singaporeans overseas. Was wondering whether you'll be interested in doing a link exchange?

Hopefully, it'll drive more readers to both our blogs. Also, it would be great getting to know more Singaporeans based overseas.

Would appreciate if you would just let me know by leaving a comment on any one of my posts.

I know that it can be a tad irritating getting a comment like that. Please feel free to delete it if deemed inappropriate.

Cheers!
C K

Unknown said...

Sure, that would be a great idea !!

Actually, I am not that strong drinker, and perhaps that is why I seldom talks about drinking as well..

By the way, sorry for the late reply. Which blog are you intending to exchange with ?